- Tuesday, 04 April 2017 04:40
- By: ALLAN HALL FOR MAILONLINE
Revealed: How expedition ordered by Nazi chief Himmler to discover the roots of Ayran man in Tibet turned into a months-long drinking and hunting bender.
- Friday, 31 March 2017 09:14
- By: NDTV, Monideepa Banerjie
Five days before the Dalai Lama's trip to Arunachal Pradesh, the Chinese Consul General in Kolkata strongly repeated China's position on the visit.
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 10:20
- By: Harish K. Raman, Outlook Tibet
Paris — Two French municipalities, Bazemont in the Yvelines Department in the north and Lugan in the Tarn Department in the south of France, on Saturday, 21 May, held ceremonies to mark the “adoption” of Purang and Jeykundo (Kyegudo) respectively.
- Friday, 10 March 2017 15:24
- By: Reuters
- Friday, 13 May 2016 18:35
- By: PTI, Indian Express
Beijing, May 13, 2016:German legislator Michael Brand, who reportedly criticised China’s human rights record, sought a clear response from the German Foreign Ministry about the denial of visa to him.
- Thursday, 16 February 2017 14:09
- By: Ryan Pickrell, Daily Caller
Chinese Students Protest As California University Refuses To Toe Communist Party LineChinese students at a California university are protesting over the institution’s refusal to adhere to the Communist Party of China’s bottom line on the Tibetan spiritual leader — the Dalai Lama.
- Monday, 25 January 2016 11:02
- By: Jake Thomas, TPI
Dharamshala — His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Sikyong or the political leader of Tibetans and Speaker of the Tibetan Parliament in-Exile congratulated Ms Tsai Ing-Wen, the new President-elect of Taiwan.
- Thursday, 16 February 2017 09:39
- By: Benjamin Haas, The Guardian
Report details use of torture by Chinese security agencies – including beatings, stress positions and sleep deprivation – to force activists to confess ‘crimes’.
- Monday, 25 January 2016 10:48
- By: Yeshe Choesang, Tibet Post International
Tokyo — Speaking to a crowd of students and faculty of the prestigious Chiba Institute of Technology (CIT) University in Tokyo, the political leader of Tibetan people Monday said
- Thursday, 16 February 2017 09:31
- By: REBECCA DAVIS, Daily
Addressing the country in his State of the Nation Address, President Jacob Zuma affirmed the government's support of China's political principles.
- Friday, 22 January 2016 20:09
- By: Hindustan Times
Tibetan Prime Minister-in-exile Lobsang Sangay has condemned the Chinese government’s spiritual cataloguing system, while terming it an attempt to control the reincarnation system of monks in Tibetan Buddhism.
- Monday, 13 February 2017 18:49
- By: The Brussels Times
The four main political groups in the European Parliament have co-hosted a conference on the reincarnation of the 14th Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibet now living in exile.
- Tuesday, 12 January 2016 20:33
- By: The Guardian, Tom Phillips Oliver Holmes
Swedish human rights campaigner Peter Dahlin becomes the first foreigner to be detained for ‘endangering state security’
- Thursday, 10 November 2016 18:59
- By: The Dipomat
New responsibilities for tech companies will make it hard for smaller firms to survive.
- Tuesday, 12 January 2016 20:24
- By: The Guardian,
Beijing – Leading human rights lawyers from Europe, North America and Australia have called on Chinese president Xi Jinping to end an unprecedented crackdown by his security forces that has seen hundreds of attorneys and their relatives intimidated, interrogated, detained and forcibly disappeared.
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 17:54
- By: International Business Times
China’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson has expressed hopes for the situation to remain peaceful.
- Monday, 26 October 2015 12:19
- By: Sonam Sangay
MPs from all sides express concern that David Cameron is avoiding the subject in order to win business from China
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 15:50
- By: Shalkie, Outlook Tibet
Dharamshala — His Holiness Dalai Lama tops the list of most admired men among Mexicans in an online poll conducted by YouGov, an international internet-based market- research firm.
- Sunday, 27 September 2015 14:56
- By: Staff Writer, Tibet Digital News
Washington, DC — US President Barack Obama urged Chinese President Xi Jinping to engage in dialogue with His Holiness the Dalai Lama or his representatives and asked China to preserve the religious and cultural identity of the Tibetan people.
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 12:48
- By: Harish K. Raman, Outlook Tibet
Dharamshala — Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay expressed his profound condolences at the demise of Mr Marco Panella, a long-time Tibet supporter and a close friend of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan people.
- Thursday, 13 August 2015 19:49
- By: Caroline Davies, The GuardianCaroline Davies
A hot air balloon bearing the Tibetan flag is due to soar over Bristol this week, but people claiming to represent the Chinese embassy want to see it banned.