- Monday, 25 January 2016 09:59
- By: DG News Service, Jeremy Kirk
The information sought would be of most interest to a nation-state, Palo Alto said in a new report.
- Monday, 09 February 2015 16:28
- By: JOE McDONALD AP Business Writer
Beijing — China announced Wednesday that users of blogs and chat rooms will be required to register their names with operators and promise in writing to avoid challenging the Communist political system, further tightening control over Internet use.
- Wednesday, 07 December 2011 11:03
- By: BY JUSTIN RAY SPACEFLIGHT NOW
There was a changing of the guard 22,300 miles above Earth on Tuesday as an 11-year-old weather observatory gave way to its replacement to cover the western view of the Americas. The Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite 11, or GOES 11 for short, downlinked its final visible-light, full-disk image on Monday at 2100 GMT as it prepared for retirement.
- Monday, 15 April 2013 08:41
- By: T. Tsering, Special correspondent
Following a spate of cyber attacks, cyber security experts Saturday advised Tibetan activists to stay protected from Chinese cyber attacks.
- Tuesday, 06 December 2011 05:06
- By: Rayan Joel Lobo, Daiji World
As a child whenever I cried or felt disturbed, my mother would make me glance at the sky, beautiful stars and the moon and console me. More than often I was satisfied and happy with such glances. As I started growing up, people again pointed at the sky telling me there lies the heaven. Though such arguments do not interest me anymore, one thing I realize at this point of my life, that human has a mysterious relation with rest of the universe.
- Thursday, 04 April 2013 16:12
- By: Christopher Williams, Technology Correspondent
Apple has ejected an app that offered access to banned books from its App Store in China, in the latest sign of the technology giant’s willingness to appease the Chinese government.
- Tuesday, 27 July 2010 11:58
- By: Rick Bateman, Life as a Human
I’m not a spiritual person. I’ve studied and practiced Buddhism for ten years. If those two statements seem antithetical to you then please allow me to explain how they are not. I believe a lot of people involved with technology misunderstand Buddhism and I hope to clarify a few points for them here.
- Monday, 12 March 2012 16:31
- By: Jason Q. Ng, Waging Noviolence
By Just who owns the Internet, and who has the right to control what content is available on it? Is it sovereign territory, or is it free from the confines of antiquated earthbound laws?