- Friday, 31 March 2017 11:06
- By: Staff Writer, Outlook Tibet
(New York) – Chinese authorities should halt the expulsion and political re-education of monks and nuns from a major Tibetan religious institution, Human Rights Watch said today.
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 14:01
- By: Harish K. Raman, Outlook Tibet
New Delhi — Under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Government of India, various Buddhist Organizations came together to celebrate the International Buddha Poornima Diwas Celebration at Weightlifting Auditorium of Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi on 21 May 2016.
- Tuesday, 04 November 2014 07:11
- By: Huffington Post, Robert Thurman
Concerning The Current Wave of “Protest Demonstrations” Against His Holiness the Dalai Lama by the Just-formed New Kadampa Tradition (NKT) Shugden Protest Front Group, The International Shugden Community (ISC).
- Friday, 06 February 2015 14:22
- By: International Campaign For Tibet
Washington D.C.: - The International Campaign for Tibet deplores the planned demonstration in Washington D.C. by some fundamentalist Buddhists belonging to the International Shugden Community that aims at undermining the work of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.