- Wednesday, 10 September 2014 07:57
- By: Francisco Salazar and David Salazar, Latin Post
Take 1/ David's Thoughts
The summer of 2014 has certainly been a disaster by Hollywood financial standards, but the same cannot be said for the quality of films on the market.
- Friday, 09 December 2011 13:21
- By: Outlook Tibet, Dharamshala, India.
‘Passport Photos,' a film on urban Tibetans was screened as a part of Insight Film Festival held in Manchester, United Kingdom on 3rd and 4th of December.
- Monday, 05 December 2011 03:30
- By: Celeste Heiter, Film Reviews
True story of Heinrich Harrer, an Austrian mountain climber who became friends with the Dalai Lama at the time of China's takeover of Tibet.
- Friday, 09 December 2011 13:02
- By: Tibetan Official Media: Tibet Net, Dharamshala, India.
Kyema, a film by the CTA's health department to raise mass awareness on the impact of drug abuse and Tuberculosis on the Tibetan community, is set to premier in Dharamsala on 10 December. (Watch trailer)
- Friday, 11 November 2011 03:40
- By: Sonam Sangay, Outlook Tibet
Mumbai/Dharamsala: Echoing a song in the movie "Rockstar", slogans like "Free Tibet, sadda haq" and "Free Tibet, Our Right" by Tibetans filled the air in Mumbai Friday as the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer opened in theatres.
- Monday, 05 December 2011 03:34
- By: Outlook Tibet
Based on the relative "flood" of Buddhism-inspired movies these days, the 1990's might be called the "Buddhism Decade." A few years ago, we witnessed Keanu Reeves starring as Siddhartha (the Buddha's name before his enlightenment) in Little Buddha (see Little Buddha review). Recently, we've seen the release of two new movies of interest to Buddhists, Seven Years in Tibet and Kundun.